Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Non Fiction


I've been on a non fiction kick lately.  I think it may have all started with Wade Rouse a few months ago, I'm not quite sure, but I've been reading non-fiction exclusively.  Currently I'm reading some David Sedaris, Benyamin Cohen and JUST finished the above book, Little Princes, by Conor Grennan.

I picked up Little Princes yesterday off the library hold shelf.  It had FINALLY come in after a month or so of waiting.  I gobbled this book up today (started it this morning and finished it before dinner).  It was a tear jerker and such a lovely story of a caring man doing some amazing work in Nepal.  Think Greg Mortinson, and Three Cups of Tea, except this book is far less documentary feeling.  I highly recommend it.

I do have some sewing projects to show, but we hosted a 10 year old boy sleep over last night and I'm a little exhausted.  The boys didn't go to sleep until 5 a.m.  So early to bed tonight, maybe a little vegging on the couch too!  It's 6 p.m our time, and David and Bubba asleep on the couch!

I also picked up the Wade Rouse book Atleast in the City Someone Would Hear Me Scream yesterday at the library...maybe I'll start that one tonight.

No comments: