Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Big Thanks to Macys!

Dear Macy's-

Thank you so much for hiring sales associates that work for commission sales.  A few days ago I was in your store making a purchase for my husband and came across one of the worst sales associates I have ever encountered in my 23 years of adulthood shopping.  And THAT is saying something given the lack of the oxymoronic phrase "Customer Service" in the last few years (right Jennifer)?

Let's start with her appearance.  Whilst a black cami is always a good choice under a sweater for those just in case wardrobe malfunctions (funny story about me and my lack of cami's later), the shear Frederick's of Hollywood cami this certain employee was wearing was inappropriate given she was having a major wardrobe malfunction.  Her sweater had come unbuttoned and her 60 year old cleavage was on display for all to see.

Secondly, when I walk up and am obviously in a hurry to check out with my one item, when said ASSociate makes eye contact with me, asks me if I am ready to check out and takes my purchase from my hand, I am pretty convinced that she IS NOT going to lay it down and walk away to help someone else.  I was very offended that this sales associate was so bent on multitasking, but sucked at it.

When I went back to your fine store the next day to return the item, since it did not fit my husband, I was very irritate to see that the SAME employee was doing THE EXACT same moves...making eye contact, asking to be helpful, then walking away.  I am was very happy to be returning my item and will be taking ALL my purchases to another check stand from this point forward.

Hugs and sloppy kisses!
Careless

No comments: