Monday, June 13, 2011

The Chilean People

Dearest People of Chili,


Thank you so much for making my introduction to your ingenious product such a smooth and buttery one.  I am newly acquainted with your product and am quite happy I took the chance and purchased your sinfully yummy drink.


I am quite finicky and have had some poor reactions to other products in the past, but your red ambrosia soothed me after a long days work moving 8 tons of dirt in our yard.


Whilst I have been a fan of the Australians in recent years, your sheer genius in producing such an excellent product has demoted the great people of Australia to second place in my book.  I am now hearing the great chants of "Malbec....Malbec...Malbec" in my dreams.


Keep up the good work!


Hugs and drunk kisses,


Careless

No comments: