Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Have A Disease

It is called Project-i-tious.

David thinks it is a sickness, but it is, in fact, a disease.
This is our current living room:


It is the first thing you see when you walk into the house.
BORING.  No umpf.  Bland.  Blah.
Gold paint (better than the pepto bismol pink that was there).
No furniture.
That is what you get when you double the size of your house when you move.

RIGHT before we moved from North Carolina
David took a blank wall in our bonus room and created this:


Nice, huh?  Amazing?!

Now I am trying to convince him to do this:


or this:


or even this:



I propose that I buy some unfinished bookcases and bench
and all he'll have to do is nail them
into the wall and trim them, right?
I can finish them in the garage.
He is hemming and hawing and wants 
to wait until summer. 

Think of the storage!
Wish me luck!

No comments: