Monday, October 6, 2008

Only two more years...

My sweet, calm, wonderful husband is having a birthday today. Last night we celebrated by grilling fillet mignon and asparagus topped off with a pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting (see picture) from Martha. Today he took these fabulous chocolate cookies from Gugelhopf (a local German bakery) to work. Currently I am baking him his other cookie favorite, snickerdoodles. He requested tacos for dinner and I'm throwing in the snickerdoodles for good measure.
Geez! Are we all about the baked goods?

I also got him this mug (which he will L*O*V*E). The states change color to all blue when the mug gets hot. He and his boss will be fighting over it at work I am sure.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday D! And PLEASE send me a link to where I can find that mug. Must have it!