Friday, October 24, 2008

A Little Less Crabby

Now that I have gotten my early voting and political badgering issues off my chest I wanted to tell you how grateful I am to have such wonderful friends like you. Thank you all so much for my birthday wishes yesterday, Rhonda or Bailey must be next? I'm thinking Bailey was late October...
All the wishes were great and made my day. I also wanted to thank you for the wonderful comments and helpful hints! It makes me feel close to you and happy that I am not going thru any of my stuff alone.
I am off to substitute today. I'm a tiny bit nervous, but have packed some back up at my sister's suggestion. I have a few group games in my bag that I can whip out if need be. Off to teach Spanish! Oi Vey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a Sub is easy after the first day. That is what I did up until we had Chloe. The first day is always the worst then the smell of fear is gone forever :) Bailey turned 12 on the 22nd of October. It is hard to believe all of them are growing so fast. Happy Belated Birthday. Love, Rhonda

Susan said...

Oi vey is not Spanish!!

Hope it went well!