Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blogging world 2...Me 0

I have tons to share, and pictures too...but the blogging world is out to get me. First the router, now this! I have now lost the battery charger to my camera so I cannot attach any pictures to my blog. Ooof! I have torn the house, my desk at work, my computer bag, our luggage in the attic, bookcases, apart and still cannot find the dumb thing!!!

Anywho...here is Jennifer's do-hickey so I thought I's do my own answers for you...

A= Attached or Single: Attached
B= Best Friend: Laura and Robin
C= Cake or Pie: Cake-specifically chocolate with cream cheese or brown sugar frosting
D= Day of Choice: Friday, Saturday or Sunday
E= Essential Item: purse, more specifically Burt's Bees Lip Balm
F= Flavor of Ice cream: Not huge into Ice Cream, but wouldn't turn down Starbucks Java Chip
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears covered in chocolate
H= Hometown: Seattle/Tacoma
I= Indulgence: Crafting
J= January or July: July, even in NC
K= Kids: H and Bubba
L= Last movie I saw at a theater: Mummy 3
M= Musician: All. Currently listening to Josh Wilson
N= Number of Siblings: 2
O= Oranges or Apples: Definitely Apples, I'm from Washington. Braeburn or Fuji
P= Phobias or Fears: snakes!!!
Q= Quote: "Perfect AND odor free."
R= Reason to Smile: I get to craft tomorrow
S= Season: Fall
T= Tag: ?
U= Unknown fact: I don't know!!!
V= Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Been both, currently oppressor.
W= Worst habit: Yelling at my kids
X= Xray or Ultrasound: Either
Y= Your favorite food: Chocolate
Z= Zodiac sign: I THINK it's Libra...or maybe Scorpio

No comments: