Wednesday, May 18, 2011

An Oldy, But A Goody

I was talking with my brother today and he mentioned that his daughter got her hair cut.  It's not  like this is any major milestone, but you should know my niece has long white blond hair (like mine when I was a kid) and hasn't had her hair drastically cut in a LONG time, so it was a bit of a big deal in their family.  With two older sons, my brother was a little worried about their reaction at the big reveal.


Matt and I were reliving the famous family story of my sister and her haircut some 25 or so years ago.  My brother and sister worked for our Dad at the time.  My sister worked in the front office, and had left the plant to go and get her hair cut at lunch.  


An hour or so later my Dad called an impromptu emergency crew meeting.  My Dad walks into the room with all his employees and says, "If any one of you says anything about Laura's hair...your fired," then turns and walks out of the room.


Aww...fatherly love.

No comments: