Thursday, May 26, 2011

Big Thank You to Hannah

Dear Hannah,


Thank you so much for making my job interview that much more special this afternoon.  Leaving me with a little piece of you, just made me feel so special.  


When I got home from my hour long aptitude test and took off my dress up clothes (black pants and a big girl top that wasn't too Garanimal-ly) I was so touched when I found that the reason my pants "felt funny" during the test and I was a little squirmy, was because your animal bedding was sticking out the back of my pants.  One of the bright blue strips of fleece your sugar gliders use to make their nest each night was such a sweet reminder that you wished me well on my new venture.


Here I thought brushing my teeth, combing my hair, wearing just the right amount of jewelry, ironing my clothes was all I needed for luck.  Little did I know that a royal strip of fleece hanging out the back of my waistband was something to look for.


I'm never going to get a job.  Get used to dry spaghetti sweetheart.


Love you, 


Mom

No comments: