Friday, November 26, 2010

What is it About Felt?


I woke up bright and early and
hopped in the car and drove to Knoxville today.

We are here visiting my brother and his family
and after driving the 5 hours
I did do a little shopping.

My sister-in-law and I went to World Market!
Love it!
World Market has the best 3mm thick felt stuff.
I have an Easter collection of theirs, a Fall felt collection,
and today I bought a Christmas piece as well as a ton of stocking stuffers I
didn't know I needed.
World Market has the best foodie gifts,
and they had a couple of black Friday deals.

I did a little research the other day on purchasing 3mm felt
to make my own goodies, but never came up with a reasonable source.
I don't want wool, and it seems the 3mm felt is outrageously priced.
Any good sources? Advice?


No comments: