Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is meine Mutti's birthday. Happy 72!

Sorry I have been MIA, I have a bunch of pictures to download to the blog and catch up with you a bit, last night my router was acting jiggy and really making me crazy. It seems like I've fixed it now.

Rhonda-I don't have your e-mail. I would be very happy and excited to make bags for you and the girls. Let me know the style and it would take around 1/2 yard of at least two fabrics.

Facts about today...

-Finally watched Twilight for the first time tonight.
-Been sewing off and on. Pictures of the latest and greatest tomorrow.
-I gave H access to my old Canon TX with a couple of rolls of BW film. She is learning how to adjust shutter and apperature, etc...load and wind film as well as shoot some composition. Two rolls at the developer, we will see!
-H and I are reading Fahrenheit 451 together.
-Went back to the DAI today (Dayton Art Institute) to take some BW's and so the kids could do another scav hunt.

No comments: