Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gone

Mom and Dad left today. So D and the kids and I are currently vegging in front of the tv after a junk-food dinner.

I swear more fuss was made over saying good-bye to the dog, than us. But this being said when I dropped Mom and Dad off at the terminal in Dayton I went to hug my Mom and she had this "Oh Crap," tearful look in her eye. I think she was realizing that she was off for two weeks with my Dad, who is now a handful, and her back was still hurting and so on and so on.

The whole time I was driving them to the airport I kept flashing back to the time my Grandmother and Uncle were on a trip to San Fran and my Grandmother hit her Dementia Peak and went MIA. Hopefully Dad won't flee and a good time will be had by all.

That, and I won't kill or loose their dog in the next 14 days.

No comments: