Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Serial Killer Closet

Have you ever wondered what would happen if some CSI team
came into your house and looked through your stuff?

I know, I'm crazy like this. I think of weird crap all the time.

Anywho, I was getting down my sweaters and stowing some swimsuits and
other summer items when I came across my little plastic container of,
we'd better just call it crap, mementos I could not bring myself to part with.
Inside said box of crap?
Various jewelry my children have made or purchased...
A name badge that my daughter made me that reads
"Worlds Best Mom" in cute pre-teen handwriting...
Two little square jewelry boxes filled with teeth...
And???
A scary (just ask my sister), opaque bag FILLED with long blonde hair.

Maybe I'd better do some de-cluttering before
the CSI team arrives.

No comments: