Friday, December 10, 2010

Secret Santa


Each year my work mates and I celebrate the three days
before our annual Christmas party with three small
Secret Santa gifts ($2 each day).
At our party we receive our big gift ($20-$25) as
well as play games and get a gift from our boss.
Last night was our party and the big reveal!

Sorry, I should have taken pictures each day.
My Secret Santa spoiled me. I am sure she spent way more than her limits.

Monday:
Gorgeous Christmas mug
Lip gloss
Lotion

Tuesday:
(Necessity kit)
Diet Coke
Burts Bees Lip Balm
Peanut M & M's

Wednesday:
Holiday Lottery scratch ticket (no wins)
Pooping Reindeer

Thursday (Bonus):
Christmas paint bucket filled with
brownies (another necessity).
Pop rocks.


The Big Reveal:

$20 in itunes gift cards!

mini sharpie dangly pens!

I scored this year!
Thanks Barb!

No comments: