Sunday, May 31, 2009

Like Jennifer H, yesterday was a big gardening day for us. I got the rest of my nursery plants planted, the lawn mowed and some trees pruned.

Today, I almost took a picture of our garage but didn't want to look silly in front of my brother and Mom and Dad, both our vehicles are in the garage for the first tine in weeks. My brother is here picking up his table saw and the other items in our garage, so David put everything away (miracle) and their is room for everything!

Tonight, in honor of my brother and nieces visit we had homemade berry pie, a wonderful salmon dinner and top it off with an apple pie. Tomorrow I am planning on surprising my brother with one of his favorites...German sour cream twists...for breakfast.

Pictures soon, I promise! And completed projects too...my parents are off to Germany for 2 weeks so my taxi duties will die down for a while.

No comments: