Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update

Last night at 3:30 a.m. Bubba came into my bedroom freaked out because of a bad dream. In a decision I think was made while sleeping I allowed Bubba to get into bed with us and sleep. A few sore ribs and hours later, we woke early to attend Muffins for Mom's, followed by my job interview at 9:30 a.m.

So this afternoon I am dragging! And since I am sans caffeine, I am really hurting.

The job interview went well. I feel like I answered the questions well and came off sounding like I knew what was going on. I am waffling on whether to take the job if offered. The people seem really nice, I liked them a bunch, and the hours and such are perfect...it is just that I am toying with the idea of getting my Masters in Ed so I could have a real job once Bubba reaches Middle School. Could I do both? School and work? Is it worth it for me to work for an hourly wage?

Much prayer and contemplation ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"All things are possible through
God." Will be praying that you come up with the right solution for you and your family.
Glad to see things are looking better.
Personally think you should start your very own PAIIR school and have TGIF's. I would drive all the way there just to attend :)
Take care.