Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am DYING to show you

Owen's Christmas present! I have finally begun working on my nephew Owen's present, he is the only baby/toddler in the family and I am making him something, and I am DYING to post it. Unfortunately my sister is one of the 3 readers of the blog and I want it to be a surprise. Dang! I have been taking pictures and in late December I will be able to post his present as well as any other's I get done between now and the 24th. It is too...I can't use an adjective because I may give it away. No hints because I don't want my sister to guess!

I have had a rough week of surprise pests, and failed plans, but now I am back on track! Yippee!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Are you at home for Christmas? Call me. I haven't commented on your adventures because they left me speechless. I promise I'll find my voice if you call.