Monday, December 15, 2008

Do You Think So?

I went to the Doctor today. I was supposed to have a check-up/check-in from my recent hospital stay and after a sleepless night and finally popping an "in case of emergency" pill I decided that I would call and make an appointment. So, miraculously, I called in at 8:30 and was granted a 10:15 appointment.

The doctor listened to my heart and did an EKG. She said I was normal and everything sounded great. I asked why I had to take an emergency pill and admitted that I was up for hours last night and keep getting myself worked up over having another episode. She said it was anxiety. My ticker is good and isn't showing signs of distress. Just my head. I admitted that my house was for sale and my husband was about to move out of state and she confirmed the diagnosis. Anxiety. Can I have some of those happy pills?

No comments: