Thursday, December 4, 2008

Brought to You by the Letter C

I know it has been ages. I am a looozer and hopefully will pull my head out of the ground and start blogging again. To kick things off I received a challenge from Jennifer and Susan.

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things . . . nothing made up. And you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name questions.


WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Cara
Four Letter Word: Crap (My daughter gets silent lunch for saying this at school, but I say it every stinking day.)
Boy Name: Colin (I always dreamed of naming my son Colin, but D wouldn't have it.)
Girl Name: Camile (Bubba was going to be a Camile at one point before he was officially a boy.)
Occupation: Cabana girl
Color: Chartreuse (Because I like green and it sounds cool.)
Something You Wear: Cami
Beverage: Coke (Diet)
Food: Candy or Cheesecake
Something Found in a Bathroom: Cotton balls
Place: Colorado
Reasons for Being Late: Congestion
Something You Shout: Crap! or Oh Crum! (My mother's new word to replace crap.)

No comments: