Monday, April 16, 2012

My Brain is Full

No, I haven't been consumed by crickets.  I haven't been handcuffed and sent away because I  freaked out and actually confronted one of the idiots I tend to prey on in these pages.


My life, like all the rest of yours, is complicated.  This last year I have been on the roller coaster ride of being caught up in my own head and thoughts, sometimes depressed, and other times managing better than I ever dreamed.


On top of this crazy head of mine filled with...stuff, this blog has evolved into something more humorous?  And sometimes I walk through life not noticing all the crazies around me because I am so consumed by thoughts.  That and I am knee deep in research paper currently and trying not to drown.


Did I tell you all that I'm in grad school?  I'm in the 5th week of a 7 week class and this Sunday my first ever grad school research paper is due.  APA format...citations...references...all that.  Yup, that soaks in and fills the rest of my thoughts.


But have no fear!  Soccer season started last week and I was fondly thinking of the blog and all the myriad of characters on Bubba's team...and NOW!!!  Hannah is playing rec too and BOY DO I HAVE STORIES TO TELL!!!  After only a week!  So have no fear.  I am slowly rising out of the muck of my brain and will prevail!

No comments: