Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dear Mind and Body,

Dear Mind and Body,

What the heck?  You have served me for 42 years, and now you give up?  Let's review.

Last Sunday on my way to church I realize that I have no phone, no purse and I have left the sweater to my ensemble on the counter in the kitchen.  When I get to church and go to get out of the car I realize I indeed have my phone, but it was in my lap so it's now on the pavement.  In pieces.  Then, when it is time to shake hands with those around me, I have a 'moment' and shake hands with the man in front of me.  Twice.

Today I got a bee in my bonnet and drug Hannah outside with me for a run after work.  In the 86 degree heat.  After a long winter.  You can see where this is going.  We died.  My hips are burning in their sockets right now.  It's 8:30 and I am barely awake.

Why?  Why do you fail me?

Careless

3 comments:

yipeng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am so glad you posted today, even if it was a sad tale of the woes of aging.

I was beginning to think you had been abducted by aliens - or killer grasshoppers - or something.

I hope you feel better soon! M

Liu Wan Ping said...

Sometimes I feel the same, because I am pregnant. It is indeed an awful feelings. Have some rest and you will be better.