Sorry. Nothing new to report. We had a great long weekend with David...followed by a nice surprise of a Tuesday and a Wednesday snow day. One day of work a week, not a bad schedule.
We played outside in the snow, then came in and watched the swearing in and Pres. O's speech together. The kids sat and watched as intently as I did. It was wonderful.
We are going on 3 weeks w/o Daddy and doing okay. Yesterday, when asked, the kids decided that they would rather just move and start over right away, than sit here and wait for the house to sell. I was a bit bummed and started second guessing my part of the decision, then David called and without prompting said he was doing great and the separation wasn't as bad as he had expected. Maybe it was just the snow day talking, but I was ready to give in yesterday.
Right now I have promised the kids that we would make a trip to see Daddy next weekend and try and visit some schools while we are there. The school issue is really the only thing stopping us from up and moving at this juncture. I refuse to pull my kids out of their current school until decisions are made where they will attend in OH.
Please pray for my sister and her son. They are struggling with some soap opera-esc issues and need some good news, peace and prayers for O's safety and future. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.