Friday, November 7, 2008

Vindication.

It is me, the long lost friend and sister. I have been busy keeping the house immaculate (for no one to view no less) and haven't been in the blogging world in a while.

Today I substituted again. This time it was for the Computer Lab teacher. On Friday she teaches computer to 8th graders, 6th graders, 5th graders and Kindergarten. It was a very boring day. All the classes had free play or easy programs so I basically baby sat all day, but hey, I got paid to do so.

My only highlight was making a first grader cry hysterically. I had heard her say diarrhea to a boy sitting next to her twice and asked her not to use potty talk to tease or get a rise out of the boy sitting next to her. She looked at me disrespectfully and smirked. A few minutes later she did the same thing using pee and poop teasing the boy next to her that he "peed and pooped his pants." I looked at the teacher and told her that the little girl was using potty talk and the teacher sent her to sit in a chair off to the side, the class happened to be in the computer lab using the computers for their Accelerated Reading quizzes. The little girl started to cry so hysterically that she was sent to the office to the principal.

My work was done. I felt vindicated.

No comments: