Tuesday, October 19, 2010

June and July Catch Up

When I noticed my friend Jennifer blogging recently, I saw on her side bar that my blog was listed and it had some sad 'ole picture from June up as a recent post. I could NOT stand for that! So...here are some new pictures to catch you up on myblogging/crafting...
H all dressed up for her band concert.
She went from diapers to 18 in seconds.
Hamming as usual.

Vacation of a lifetime thanks to David's parents.
Will always dream of clear waters and white sand.
This is NOT a clip art photo, but an actual vacation/I was there picture!


H FINALLY got her babies.
Chili and Pepper.
Pepper, we find out later, is the perfect name for the little minx.

Beach project for guest bath.
Bought $5.00 frames from Michaels.
Hot glued beachy items and labeled from each destination.

Surprise my parents for their 50th wedding anniversary!

My sister, my Dad and Me.

No comments: